Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage is a TWG Role Playing Federation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Serious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zullo
Mid Carder

Getting Serious Empty
PostSubject: Getting Serious   Getting Serious EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 am

Theres too many images/gifs in the scroll bar where VGMs pick one to put in. This is very annoying because it makes it extremly hard to make a show.

I made new belt images and took out some belts. A federation isn't about gold, it's about making a good show. which is why all the humorous gifs have to go. To express how the crowd is feeling, instead of having a gif you can simply have
*Crowd goes crazy!*

instead of having the commentators names appear in gifs, you can have them appears as:
Harry: Wow! What a match we have here tonight
Jim: Yes indead Harry.

I'm saying this to make being a VGM easier. Im not trying to be a pain but we really dont need over half the gifs we have. These changes will go in immidiately. At least for my show.

Also are the 'teenage mutant ninja turtles' even part of our federation? or are they just here?
Back to top Go down
The A-Team
Mid Carder
The A-Team

Getting Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious   Getting Serious EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:22 pm

writing the crowd goes crazy is what everbody does.. and its boring and you overscroll it when someone checks the show just on the surface.. by putting in gifs you have something more special and more action! best choice is to have both!
Back to top Go down
Zullo
Mid Carder

Getting Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious   Getting Serious EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

but we have so many making the show opener is very hard
Back to top Go down
The A-Team
Mid Carder
The A-Team

Getting Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious   Getting Serious EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 am

i was doing this on my own! and maked it!
Back to top Go down
Zullo
Mid Carder

Getting Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious   Getting Serious EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 pm

well, your not the only one here anymore, now there is also Me and Clevland Griffin II
Back to top Go down
The A-Team
Mid Carder
The A-Team

Getting Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious   Getting Serious EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:04 pm

i am not vice gm anymore... you guys are! and you didn't confirm the show for saturday.. that's why i am pissed off.. cause i had done the whole show already.. now we g zero points.. and thats why this season is screwed! you mess it up.. the whole setting is done, everything was planned. all you needed to do is to put in some posters and roleplays.. but what you do is: planning the whole thing new.. just one ppv, new/less titles, no more gifs.. what the f... i established a lot of this shit during the last season and you role it over like that!? thats not right! i would have maked it on my own to become national, without anyone writing rp's, just by anymated gifs and some reporter speeches and some special things i had planned.. do you really thing anyone is reading hundreds of lines full with crap rp's? they wanna have action and a structure with 6 or 8 main stars and some nice events.. you want to establish something complete new DURING the season.. thats whats screws it! man, and confirm shows!
Back to top Go down
Zullo
Mid Carder

Getting Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious   Getting Serious EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 pm

3 things:
1) I didn't know you were no longer a VGM
2) I was pitching ideas that i had a feeling would work
3) I'm only in charge of Wednesdays, and got my VGM powers saturday

I can get people to vote for this show no problem, its easy, I know some people. You getting pissed off isn't going to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Serious   Getting Serious Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Serious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage :: Announcements :: Latest News & Updates-
Jump to: