Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage is a TWG Role Playing Federation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total Mayhem Wrestling Forum Reset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinsational
Admin
Sinsational

Total Mayhem Wrestling Forum Reset Empty
PostSubject: Total Mayhem Wrestling Forum Reset   Total Mayhem Wrestling Forum Reset EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:09 pm

I have reset the forum to give us a fresh start. Please take a few minutes to recreate your BIO, upload a PICTURE, set up your TAG TEAMS and STABLES again.

From this point forward I EXPECT the Vice-GM's book matches for ACTIVE RP'rs ahead of all other wrestlers.

This Federation has been promoted twice since being created and we just need to keep pushing to make it more successful.

I want to thank the current Vice-GM's for all their effort up to now and I also want to thank the A-Team for all that they have done to push this Federation along and hope that they continue to do so.

Currently, the two Vice-GM's are:

"The Ripper" Johnny Cage - responsible for creating our Major show "Saturday Night Slamfest."

Templeton "Faceman" Peck - responsible for creating our Minor show "Wednesday Night Wreckage."

Thanks!
Sinsational
Back to top Go down

Total Mayhem Wrestling Forum Reset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage :: Announcements :: Latest News & Updates-
Jump to: