Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage is a TWG Role Playing Federation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAD NEWS-everyone read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zullo
Mid Carder

BAD NEWS-everyone read Empty
PostSubject: BAD NEWS-everyone read   BAD NEWS-everyone read EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 pm

It's been great working with you all and I'm sure you enjoyed working with eachother, but this federation will not be seeing it's eigth season.
Due to inactive members and an inactive GM, it is safe to say this fed is a sinking ship.
I'm sorry for this inconvinance but this is how it's going to happen.
Best of luck to all of you in the future.
R.I.P. TMW
Back to top Go down
Johnny Dog
Jobber
Johnny Dog

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS-everyone read   BAD NEWS-everyone read EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:37 am

Great and what do I do since the GM isn't active anymore ? I'm forced to break my contract with a penalty now
Back to top Go down
magicserf
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS-everyone read   BAD NEWS-everyone read EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 am

your best bet is to just let your contract expire, unless you have a really long contract in that case breaking it maybe the way togo.
Back to top Go down
Zullo
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS-everyone read   BAD NEWS-everyone read EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 pm

on the bright side, we made nationals before me went down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS-everyone read   BAD NEWS-everyone read Empty

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS-everyone read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saturday Night Slamfest / Wednesday Night Wreckage :: Announcements :: Latest News & Updates-
Jump to: